Department Of Computer Engineering
Computer engineering helps us to solve modern engineering problems using design, development and application of digital and computer based systems. The department was established in the year 2001 and has grown over the years into a competent department with modern computing facilities and a dedicated faculty. Department takes pride in the quality and excellence of its teaching by providing excellent infrastructure and enthusiastic young and experience faculty. The department of Computer Engineering has consistently maintained an excellent academic record, good Interaction with the Industries to meet professional environment and excellent placement records.
Intake: 90 students
Year of Establishment:2001
To establish global leadership in the field of technology and develop competent human resources for providing services to society.
- To impart excellent engineering knowledge and skills to the graduates to be able to meet the needs of present and emerging technological world.
- To provide scholarly and vibrant learning environment for personal and professional growth.
- To carry out broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- To maintain consistent relations with industry, government, society and alumni.
Program Educational Objectives
- To prepare Learner’s with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific, and engineering fundamentals.
- To prepare Learner’s to use effectively modern tools to solve real life problems.
- To equip Learner’s with broad education necessary to understand the impact of Computer Technology in a global and social context.
- To encourage, motivate and prepare Learner’s for Lifelong-learning.
- To inculcate professional and ethical attitude, good leadership qualities and commitment to social responsibilities.
The Program outcomes are the skills and ability that Learner will demonstrate upon completion of undergraduate degree program in Computer Engineering. Few may be listed as follows:
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge of computing and mathematics to computer science problems.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate computer based components, systems, processes or programs to meet desired needs and specifications.
- Ability and skills to effectively use state of art techniques and computing tools for analysis, design, and implementation of computing systems.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team assembled to undertake a common goal.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- The ability to successfully pursue professional development through lifelong learning.
Scope and Career Option
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Database Programmer
- Research & Developer
- Web Developer
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Database Designer
- System Analyst
- Database Lab
- Internet Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Programming Lab
- Computer Project Lab