Department Of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
The department of Electronics and Telecommunication has been one of the greatest pillars of the institute. The department has trained and experienced faculty focused towards nurturing young minds in practical aspects besides theoretical background.
Year of Establishment: 2001
To be one of the excellent education and research center in Electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- To impart excellent engineering knowledge and skills to the students to meet the needs of present and emerging technological world.
- To provide scholarly and vibrant learning environment for personal and professional growth.
- To carry out education and training in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at graduate level and to prepare them as innovators and leaders of the industry.
- To develop consistent relations with industry, government, society and alumni.
- To actively pursue socially relevant study in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for developing innovative, technologies and services.
Program Educational Objectives
- Able to apply engineering knowledge and skills to meet the needs of present emerging technological world (skill).
- Able to actively pursue life long study in electronics for developing innovative products, technologies and services (professional development).
- Able to actively pursue socially relevant study in electronics for developing innovative product, technologies services (ethics).
- Able to communicate effectively and operate in diverse teams(Communication & Teamwork).
- An ability to identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusion using principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- An ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, engineering core and to find the solutions for complex engineering problem.
- An understanding to design solutions for complex engineering problems and system components that needs to meet the appropriate consideration for public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- An ability to use research based knowledge & methods to design experiments, analyze and understanding of data with the synthesis of information.
- An ability to create, select and apply appropriately the tools needed in engineering areas that will be helpful in modeling & prediction of complex activities.
- An ability to reason the information about the contextual knowledge which can assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues that are relevant to the professional practices.
- An understanding to have a broad knowledge of engineering solutions in global and societal context.
- A knowledge to apply ethical principle and commit to professional ethics and being accountable to all the norms of engineering
- An ability to learn effectively, as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary activities.
- An understanding to communicate on complex engineering activities with the society and with the engineering community that will be able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentation.
- An ability to understand project management principles of engineering and apply one’s work as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects in multidisciplinary activities.
- An ability to recognize the need for the preparation and ability to engage in lifelong learning for technological change in a broad context.
Scope and Career Option
- Higher Education Opportunities, M.S or M. Tech in the field of electronics and telecommunication will certainly improve your career prospects and help you get hired by top MNC's.
- TOP Companies which offer JOBS for EXTC engineers are Reliance, Texas Instruments, Intel AMD, CISCO, IBM, Samsung, Electronics, Sony, Toshiba.
Well equipped laboratories with latest equipments. The department of Electronics and Telecommunication is all set to stand apart.
- Microwave Lab
- Communication Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Instrumentation & Control Lab
- Electronic Devices and Circuits Lab
- Project Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Hardware Workshop Lab
- Digital Logic Design and Analysis Lab