About Training & Placement Cell
We have an independent training and placement cell which cater the needs of organizations and for conducting the interviews for the students of the college. It is headed by Assistant Professor. Hari Rajai along with a training and placement coordinator for each department. The cell is assisted by student team from all branches of final year of engineering. Placement Team tries its best to provide the hospitality and arrangements to HR from various industries.
The placement functions with facilities of presentation, group discussions and interviews. It plays a key role in career counseling and guiding of students. for their successful career placement. This includes advising the students on placement procedures, directing them on resume preparation, giving training in group discussions, interviews and written tests. This office also co-ordinates the various activities related to institute-industry interaction. The objective of the cell is to create a pool of competent officials to cater to different corporate entities.
Right from first year of engineering, students are given an opportunity to think globally. Training and Placement Team helps the students to become more professional and competent in performance.The office is assisted with a team of efficient faculty and student representatives from all disciplines. The placement office caters to the needs of the H.R. team from various organizations.
Campus recruitments are conducted by leading multinational organizations, IT majors such as Infosys Technologies, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Direct-I, Quinnox, Mastek, Quality Kiosk, Nucsoft Technologies, Teradata, Sutherland Global, eClerx services, etc. The average salary package being 3 lacs per annum.
Training & Placement Head: Mr. Hari Rajai
(Assistant Professor - Department of Computer Engineering)
- Proactive and Result oriented professional having cross functional experience in Corporate Relations, Training and Placement and Campus Recruitments along with proficiency in planning and organizational skills.
- Mr. Hari Rajai is assisted by departmental coordinators from each department of engineering which eventually forms the training and placement team. We have a student team working for training and placement cell which ensure smooth conduction of events and recruitment drives along with student communication.
Training and Placement Team Departmental Coordinators:
Mr. Pratap Nair
(Assistant Professor - Department of Computer Engineering)
- Dynamic professional having teaching as well as industrial experience in IT industry as a software developer. His major skills involve communication and training of students on various developmental platforms for the campus placement activities.
Ms. Yamini Patil
(Assistant Professor - Department of Information Technology)
- Proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing it in a productive manner. Training students on new concepts and platforms in IT industry.
Ms. Winifred Nadar
(Assistant Professor - Department of Electronics Engineering)
- Expertise in hardware projects (Microcontroller) and Assembly language and embedded systems.
Organized Faculty Development Programs and various workshops in electronics engineering
Ms. Anupama Chaurasia
(Assistant Professor - Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)
- Smart hard worker, a creative engineer and an innovative thinker paying more attention to innovative approach and modern ideas to any problem. Contributing positively towards the growth and prosperity of the Training and Placement Team
Training and Placement Cell Responsibilities
- Identify relevant placement firms for the Student internship program.
- Administer the placement of Students with firms, including the location of placement firms, agreement of job specifications, liaison with employers.
- Provide support for Students on placement.
- Act as the primary contact between the employer and the Institution.
- To look after the training and placement activities of students.
- To have close liaison with industry for placement of students.
- To work in consultation with Coordinator Industry‐Institute Interaction for organizing lectures from the professionals from industry.
- To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement.
- Arrange Training programs for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
Training & Placement Policies
- The Training and placement cell aims at providing at least one job for each student.
- Student details are collected through online forms and verified by departmental staff.
- A database of student information is maintained for further reference.
- Information about the schedule of the recruitment process will be displayed on the No-tice Board as well as on Facebook.
- Registration forms will be issued for each company and interested students who are eli-gible for those company criteria are required to fill the registration form.
- Students will be given confirmation to attend the drive through text message.
- Once student has registered and is eligible for the placement process has to mandatorily attend the placement drive.
- Usually a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) is conducted by the organization for explaining to the students the job profile, service agreement, etc. The students are requested to get any doubts clarified during this talk.
- Students are allowed to take maximum two offers. (One for the company offering a package less than 2.5 lacs and One for the company offering a package more than 2.5 lacs.)
- If selected in a Dream Company, there will be no further recruitment through the col-lege.
- The second offer automatically abolishes the first option.
- Wearing formal attire on the day of recruitment is mandatory.
- You are required to be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of Pre Placement Talk or Aptitude Test.
Few of our Recruiters